CHICAGO HYE PASS
Did you know the original Hye Pass was created in Chicago back in 1991 at the Chicago Sr. Olympics… and that pass has carried on ever since. Save 40% today on all four dance tickets!
Chicago is offering up the well-known AYF Hye Pass again. For those who don’t know, the purpose of the Pass is to save money – about 40% off — of your weekend dances and parties! Here is how it works:
- Click on the link HYE PASS button below
- Sign up and pay the Hye Pass fee:
Early bird special until July 15, 2019
– $125 13 years and older
– $ 60 Ages 5 – 12 years
– Free for children 4 and under
- Receive an automatic confirmation through your email
- The day you check into the Hyatt, visit the AYF Welcome Desk on the same floor as Check-In with your I.D. ready, then receive your own personal Chicago Hye Pass to allow you entry at a discount to our four dances all conveniently located inside the hotel and avoid fumbling for money, paying full price, being stressed, and having to stand in line.
So for $125 for adults and $60 for kids, you can attend all FOUR dances Friday through Sunday night including Alumni Night at almost a 40 percent discount! Get it today and save money! And ahhh, now you will be able to buy more Olympic tee-shirts, more Amo Pomegranate Martini’s at the hotel (yes, we’re doing it), and more Chicago-style pan pizza instead!