The AYF-YOARF Central Executive eagerly awaits the arrival of the 2017 AYF Olympic Games in Downtown Milwaukee. The AYF wishes the very best for arriving guests and participants and hopes to provide all attendees with the experience of a memorable weekend. Our games are associated with fraternalism, athletic competition and the existence of an enjoyable and safe social environment.
Welcoming our guests also involves informing them of the obligations associated with staying at the Olympic hotel and attending the athletic events at South Milwaukee High School. The AYF expects the very best behavior from those attending the annual AYF-YOARF Olympics. The following guidelines will be implemented by the Olympic Steering Committee in place during the course of the Olympic weekend. There will be no exceptions. With regard to the hotel:
- Vandalism or damaging hotel property of any kind will not be tolerated
- The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee services ALL guest rooms EVERY day
- The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee has made it clear that all guests must abide by their rules (attached)
- Destructive behavior of any sort will not be tolerated
- Excessive noise in common areas will not be tolerated
- No outside alcohol will be permitted. If alcohol is found, the contents will be stored in a secure location and returned to guests at time of departure
- Users of abusive and controlled substances will not be tolerated
- Underage individuals consuming alcohol will not be tolerated
- Adult presence required in all hotel rooms – no underage and unsupervised minors will be permitted to remain in rooms alone
- Any individual engaging in abusive and disruptive behavior towards others and the Olympic Steering Committee will not be tolerated
- Any other illegal activity as codified in Wisconsin criminal statutes will not be tolerated
Any violation of these guidelines will result in removal from the hotel for the duration of the weekend. These and any other violations according with local and state law will be enforced by the Olympic Steering Committee and the Hotel.
With regard to South Milwaukee High School, the use of alcohol, controlled substances and any tobacco products are prohibited at Friday evening’s swim meet, Saturday’s softball tournament and Sunday’s track and field meet. In addition, vandalism or damaging school property of any kind and destructive, abusive or disruptive behavior of any sort will not be tolerated.
We hope that all guests enjoy their stay with us at the wonderful Olympic facilities. The preceding guidelines will be strictly enforced for the safety and overall welfare of all attendees.
Enjoy the 2017 Olympics in Downtown Milwaukee!
AYF-YOARF Eastern USA
2017 Central Executive